Skin Tightening Refirme services in Miami, Florida
Skin Tightening (ST) - ReFirme™ Overview
You may not believe in miracles, the miraculous or unexplainable acts of the divine. But, it is undeniable that the results achieved by the ELOS ST nozzle of ReFirme are the closest thing you’ll ever experience to an actual miracle. In the short amount of time it takes to go through a session of ReFirme you will see unprecedented lifting, anti-aging effects, and restoration of a youthful shape to the face - all without surgery or rehabilitation.
How is this possible you ask? ReFirme works like this: the ST applicator eliminates wrinkles by activating and restoring the metabolic processes in all layers of skin and connective tissue, reviving the natural production of collagen and elastin. By applying a modified supply of infrared light from the RF-powered nozzle we are able to increase the elasticity of the skin and align the texture, reducing the depth of wrinkles and minimizes the size of pores. It’s not just initial results that resemble an actual miracle, but the results you will see six months after the completion of the procedures. The lifting that occurs as a result of this treatment is one of the most promising trends in aesthetic, regenerative medicine today.
Before the Procedure
Before you start Skin Tightening (ST) - ReFirme™ the skin will need to be prepped for the procedure. Be sure to clean the skin of all cosmetics, perfumes etc. Additionally if the area has dark, coarse hairs ensure to remove the hair prior to the day of the procedure.
Things to avoid or conditions/situations that may complicate results:
- Allergies to the sun or light sensitivity.
- Malignant tumors or a precancerous skin condition.
- Receiving retinoids within a six month period prior to the procedure.
- The presence of keloids in the processing.
- Any infection that results in a skin abnormality or abrasion (eg, herpes).
- Any bleeding disorders or thromboembolic condition.
- Cardiovascular issues/abnormalities.
- A pacemaker.
- Elos-lifting cannot be performed on tanned skin.
- Self-tanned skin (the application of self-tanning creams).
- The procedure is not recommended during pregnancy.
- Nickel allergy, as the electrodes of the device are nickel-plated.
- Side effects of the procedure
- Side effect may include: minor discomfort, mild pain, slight burning sensation and reddening of the skin. Usually these feelings are tolerant and do not require painkillers.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun for about 2-3 weeks prior to the treatment. It is recommended to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least level 30. Avoid heating the skin; do not visit a bath, sauna or solarium for 72 hours before the procedure.
- During the two weeks before and after treatment, try to avoid any mechanical and chemical irritation of the skin, is not recommended that you proceed with any injections to the treated area during this time.
- Any injury, wounds and burns on the treated area of skin will increase the chance of a negative reaction or side effect. Be sure to carefully follow your doctor's instructions to avoid any unpleasant consequences.
What is the cost for Skin Tightening? Are pricing packages available?
- Price for single treatment is $250.00 per area
- Price for Package of 3 treatments is $625.00
- Price for Package of 6 treatments is $1250.00