Celluma Light Therapy services in Miami, Florida
Celluma Light Therapy
Transform your cellular health with Celluma. The only all-in-one low-level light therapy device designed to manage a variety of pain and skin conditions.
Cleared by the FDA for pain management and skin care, Celluma uses light energy to improve cellular health by accelerating the repair and replenishment of compromised tissue cells. While similar devices on the market claim to do the same, they often require you to buy multiple panels and accessories in order to treat specific conditions or accommodate different parts of the body. Alternatively, Celluma offers a convenient solution in a versatile, all-in-one system.Read more
Ask the expert
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for celluma light therapy
How it works
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity, as well as ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and arthritis.
Research indicates that cells absorb particles of light (photons) and transform their energy into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the form of energy that cells utilize. The resulting elevation of ATP is then used to power metabolic processes; synthesize DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, and other products needed to repair or regenerate cell components; foster mitosis or cell proliferation; and restore homeostasis. Simply put, the LED light source provides compromised cells with added energy so the cells performance is enhanced. For example, fibroblast cells will increase collagen and elastic production in connective tissue.
See how Celluma compares to other light therapy devices and options for pain and skin care in the marketplace. The difference is uniquely clear.
- Safe, clinically proven, and FDA cleared
- Non-toxic, non-invasive, and an affordable alternative to drugs and harsh topicals
- Flexible and conforms closely to the treatment area for optimal effectiveness unlike other LED devices
- Designed to treat large surface areas and can be used safely anywhere on the body
- Safe for the entire family
- Portable and lightweight – easy for clinicians and patients to store and travel with
- NASA researched technology
Illuminating vitality as nature intended
Celluma light therapy mimics a natural photobiochemical reaction process to deliver safe, UV-free low-level light energy through an FDA cleared, high-intensity LED device. Use Celluma to regain and maintain your body's natural vitality without the concern of dangerous side effects often associated with drugs and topicals.
Designed to address a multitude of skin and musculoskeletal conditions, Celluma is a user-friendly device with settings for acne, aesthetic, and pain conditions.
- Diminishes acne bacteria
- Clears existing breakouts
- Restores skin's healthy appearance
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin's firmness and resilience
Aches and pains
- Reduces inflammation and increases circulation
- Relieves arthritic, muscle and joint pain
- Reduces stiffness and muscle spasms