If you are seeking an acne specialist, then Dr. Yukhanan Benjamin and medical estheticians at Miami Beauty Clinic would like to offer you some of the most advanced and effective acne treatments and acne programs available. Miami Beauty Clinic brings the very best high tech medical therapies with the service, commitment and attention to detail of a day spa. First goal of Miami Beauty Clinic is helping you to achieve the most healthy and attractive skin possible.
- 1. What is Acne?
- Acne is a disorder of the sebaceous gland that leads to chronic inflammatory disorder of the pilosebaceous, characterized by the comedo, macules, papules, pustules and (at times) cysts and scars.
- 2. What causing Acne?
- There is no single cause for an acne prone skin. Acne can be genetic condition or can be caused by many contributing factors:
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Hot and humid climates
- Cosmetic ingredients that irritates skin and clog pores
- 3. Is acne contagious?
- Acne is not a contagious disease. Acne is a chronic skin disorders represent abnormal process that end in pathological condition.
- 4. What is appropriate treatment?
- There is no simple treatment for acne. Acne is a complex skin disorder that results in a pathological condition of the skin. Understanding the underlying process will help to develop the right treatment for each particular case. Acne treatments should be done in series of 12 treatments, minimum, each 1 week apart.
In the treatment of acne, we adhere to the following three principles:
- 1. Remove
- 2. Rebuild Protect
- 3. Maintain
- 5. What do Miami Beauty Clinic Acne treatments include?
Miami Beauty Clinic is the only medical spa in state of Florida that specializes on Enzyme treatments developed 40 years ago by Danne Montague-King's (DMK) and continue improving methods of Natural Pharmacology and get great results. Hydradermaze is an advanced treatment program designed to clearance and congestions. Perform fortnightly for 12 weeks, Hydradermaze addresses the causal factors involved in the pathophysiology of acne. Retosin (Retosin is an advanced vitamin A derivative formulation) and Essential Fatty Acids are an imperative part of all acne treatment protocol as it addresses the imbalances and abnormalities in acne skins.
The Ultrapeel II microdermabrasion system the most innovative and technologically advanced medical microdermabrasion system, in a completely safe, hygienic and sterile manner helping to reduce blackheads, white heads and sebaceous plugs, all of which contribute to acne breakouts.
Chemical peels depending on your skin type can also be recommended like Obagi Blue Peel Radiance, Precision MD COSMO Peel, PCA Peels are superficial or medium chemical peels for patients with acne prone skin, scars, large pores, and anyone seeking to improve the texture and tone of the skin. It can be performed on patients of all ethnicities and ages. Its main ingredients are salicylic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid or TCA (Trichloroacetic acid) 15%, 18% or 20%. Peels enable the keratin cells to be detached from the skin's superficial layers and allow local acne treatments to penetrate the skin.
Fotofacial RF is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) based on radio frequency energy, when used alone or in combination with the microdermabrasion, can greatly enhance acne treatment results. The Intense Pulse Light is attracted to heats and treats red and brown discoloration in the skin, erythema, rosacea and broken capillaries. By heating the red discoloration, specialists are able to close the excess blood vessels, reduce red discolorations and shrink enlarged pores, which are common features of acne. The radiofrequency energy not only tightens pores of acne prone skin and shrinks enlarged pores but it also shrinks down the sebaceous glands where the acne bacteria live.
Your Miami Beauty Clinic in office acne treatment program will be complimented with a recommendation for our medical grade Home Skin Care which will helps support and enhance your results.