PRP Hair Restoration Therapy in Miami, Florida
Hair loss in both men and women has become a despairingly hard hitting affliction attacking not only the physical well being of a person but also the emotional. A relatively new, revolutionary procedure is offering what many are calling a miracle; PRP Hair Restoration Therapy uses the body's own reparative abilities to stimulate and rejuvenate the hair production and growth process. The result is a return to confidence and pride. Finally a natural, non-surgical answer to a problem that effects millions in North America and all over the world; PRP Hair Restoration Therapy, available at Miami Beauty Clinic.Read moreView results
Ask the expert
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for prp hair restoration
PRP Hair Restoration Therapy uses the HARVEST System - using Cell Capture Technology, this system quickly and easily delivers the optimal concentration and composition of (PRP) Platelets Rich Plasma. PRP is a highly concentrated sample of autologous platelets and growth factors that may optimize the condition of healing.
Developed by Dr. Benjamin's mentor; Dr. Greco, a leader in the industry, PRP Hair Restoration works in the following way:
- After a small amount of blood is taken from the patient to produce the hair follicle stimulating platelet rich plasma (PRP), the scalp is prepped with thorough cleansing.
- Active PRP is injected via syringe and applied topically by a derma roller that provides local stimulation of the scalp.
- Dermaroller creates microscopic channels that allow the PRP to penetrate deep into the skin on the scalp where it stimulates growth of hair follicles and creates new blood vessels.
- In order to minimize discomfort during procedure, specialists at Miami Beauty Clinic utilize local anesthesia.
- There is no down time or negative side effects associated with the treatment. Normal activity can be resumed immediately.
In the last couple of years PRP treatment gained a lot of positive feedback and recognition for its effectiveness in dealing with hair loss problem. Applied PRP treatments significantly accelerate hair growth in most cases hair grows thicker and taller than hair in untreated areas.