EPAT services in Miami, Florida
Heel pain is no laughing matter, and if you're one of the millions of people who suffer from plantar fasciitis, you may be desperately seeking relief from the daily pain associated with this condition.Read more
Ask the expert
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for epat
If at-home treatments like stretching and orthotics aren't successful in alleviating your pain, the podiatrists at Triad Foot & Ankle Center offer state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment technology to zap heel pain. This treatment is called Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®).
Like any medical treatment, our podiatrists receive an abundance of questions regarding EPAT®, so we've put together the most frequently asked questions to help educate our patients.
Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®) is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method cleared by the FDA. This proprietary technology is based on a unique set of pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation and accelerate the healing process.
BENEFITS OF EPAT:
- Clinically proven
- No anesthesia required
- No risk of infection
- No scarring
- No downtime
- Over 80% patient satisfaction
- Cost effective
- Faster, easier healing
- Lessening the appearance of dimples and bumps associated with cellulite
- Diminishing skin imperfections
- Improving blood circulation and lymph flow
- Improving muscle and skin tone
- Restoring the skin's elasticity
What disorders can be treated?
1. Generally, acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain and/or pain that significantly impairs mobility or quality of life including:
- Foot and heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Tendon and/or tendon insertion pain
- Trigger points
2. A broad range of common connective tissue disorders and other degenerative problems that affect and typically appear in the following areas of the body:
- Upper arms