PhotoFacial services in Miami, Florida
Everyone dreams of beautiful, clear, youthful skin. PhotoFacial is the leading non-surgical procedure for treating aged, damaged and afflicted skin and has been the most utilized method for well over a decade now. The PhotoFacial procedure uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to erase dark spots, sun damage, broken capillaries and other facial pigment issues. This results in the skin reverting to a beautifully restored, fresh regenerated version of itself. At Miami Beauty Clinic we use an intensified version of IPL when conducting Photofacial's to get a result that often yields twice the results.
How does Photofacial at Miami Beauty Clinic differ from other clinics?
Miami Beauty Clinic is one of the exclusive, select clinics that use ELOS, a technology developed by Syneron to achieve the best results from our PhotoFacials. ELOS is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively and gently restore and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin. The synergy of IPL(Intensive Pulse Light) and RF (Radio Frequency) allow us to treat deeper damage and pigments that can't be corrected with traditional lasers.
Can I have the PhotoFacial treatment of different parts of my body?
PhotoFacials are perfectly safe for any part of the body, but are most commonly applied to the face, neck and chest. Occasionally the process is applied to other areas, such as the hands, arms, legs, and back to clear away, most commonly, the appearance of scarring and blemishes.
PhotoFacial RF skin color correction is a safe and effective procedure powered by intense pulsed light and radiofrequency energy. With our Miami PhotoFacial treatments, we are achieving amazing results for improving facial wrinkles, rosacea, dilated veins, unsightly leg veins, and aging skin. The treatment does not cause any discomfort and can be completed even during your lunch break.
PhotoFacial skin color correction procedure can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions. It is typically used on the face, neck, and chest to treat facial redness and flushing. It also helps remedy damage caused by sun overexposure. PhotoFacial can also help eliminate the redness and flushing of rosacea. Our paitents will first see a gradual decrease in redness. The treated skin will feel softer and vary less in tone. Fine lines and wrinkles will also improve, along with fading of pigmentation and age spots and a reduction in pore size.
What are the steps in a typical Photofacial session?
- Step 1 - A consultation is set up with a Certified Aesthetic Consultant to put together a customized, individually designed treatment plan.
- Step 2 – You will read and sign a consent form.
- Step 3 - A cold conductive gel is applied to the area and the skin is pre-treated with a cold air chiller. Not only does this make the treatment less painful, but also, cooling the top layers of skin allow for radio frequencies to penetrate deeper into the skin, further heating the underlying areas to address pigmentation issues.
- Step 4 – The technician will pass the Syneron SR applicator tip over the afflicted area of the skin and a flash (similar to that of a camera) will pulse into the skin. Multiple passes will be done to some area for the best results.
- Step 5 – Light, moisturizing, protective sunscreen will be applied to all the exposed areas.
What kind of results and side effects can I expect from a Photofacial treatment?
After just your first treatment your skin will begin to feel smoother and will have an even tone. In some cases, especially if you have a lot of dark spots you may experience "coffee-grounding" which is the pigmentation breaking up and lifting to the surface of the skin in a natural exfoliation. This can just be rubbed off and is a sign of improvement!
There are no major side effects from the typical PhotoFacial treatment. However, your skin may appear slightly red or warm for a few hours after the treatment, similar to mild sunburn. The procedure is non-invasive and there is no downtime. Make-up can be applied to the face and you may return to regular activities immediately after treatment.
Multiple treatments are needed to attain the greatest improvements.
For the best results we recommend a series of five treatments with a downtime of two weeks between each PhotoFacial. Improvement is seen gradually, between each treatment. It is also very important to note that we suggest at least one follow up treatment every six months following the final procedure in order to maintain the appearance of the final achieved result.
What is the cost for PhotoFacial? Are pricing packages available?
- Price for single treatment is $250.00 per area
- Price for Package of 3 treatments is $625.00
- Price for Package of 6 treatments is $1250.00
- Result after 5 treatments